Sunday, February 28, 2016

DIY St. Patrick's Day Mini Art


I made two mini art pieces for my 2.5x3.5 frame and  my 3x3 frame. 

The first one is a moss Celtic cross on a faux wood background:


For this one, I made a Celtic cross pattern and traced it on the back of the moss. I used some moss with a sticky back, so I was able to trace it onto the paper that you peel off. The faux wood is scrapbook paper.

The other piece is a doily four leaf clover:


I had a pack of mini doilies I found in the dollar spot at Michael's. I noticed the white ones looked like four leaf clovers and an idea popped into my head for this mini art. I dyed the doily green using the same technique I use to dye paper doilies. The stem is floral wire and the background is scrapbook paper.

I will post about my whole St. Patrick's Day bookshelf soon!
 
 Linking To
MONDAYS
TUESDAYS
Tip Me Tuesday with Tip Junkie

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
THURSDAYS  
Inspiration 2 with Live Laugh Rowe and My Fabuless Life

FRIDAYS
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails