Friday, November 6, 2015

Stamped Linen Advent Bags


There's 48 days until Christmas! I DO believe in giving Thanksgiving it's chance, but I really love Advent and I am super excited about all the Jesse Tree ornaments I made this summer so my family could start this tradition. I can't wait to show them all to you SOON.

I stamped these linen bags to hold the ornaments, but these bags would work for any kind of Advent-you could hang them from hooks or a tree with candy or little gifts inside.


All you need is linen bags, circle or doily stamp, number stamps, and ink. I found the linen bags in packs of 12 at Michael's. I used ink markers to color the stamps, so I could do different colors. I already had the markers, which is why I used them as opposed to ink pads. 

It's pretty simple and doesn't take much time. I stamped the circles in various spots to give the bags some variety.


I'll be sharing my Jesse Tree Ornaments soon, so come back!

 
Linking To

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS

 WEDNESDAYS

FRIDAYS
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off

MONTHLY
One Project At a Time with A Bowl Full of Lemons

4 comments:

  1. Such a great idea for Advent! Lovely! Thanks for sharing the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea!!! I love advent calendars. I like how you can re use them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thanks for sharing at the Monday Funday Part. Emily from thebensonstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! So simple and sweet. I'm so glad to have rediscovered your blog. Yours was one of the first ones I discovered when I started my blog in 2011. I'm following now on Twitter and Pinterest so that I can continue seeing your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails