Thursday, October 15, 2015

Halloween Preschool Activities and Free Printable


Here are some Halloween Themed Activities Cupcake and I have done for Preschool.

Counting and Color-Sorting Pumpkins

  I found these cute assorted colored pumpkins on sale at Michael's last year. They were in the floral section and are made of hard, acrylic plastic so they don't break. I used them for color sorting and counting with Cupcake. She loves them! She also loved having her counting bears "visit the pumpkin patch" while we counted. 


Counting and Color Sorting Spiders

 Cupcake has a weird love for spiders (that she did NOT get from me!), so we counted and color sorted spiders too. I used plastic spider rings from Target. I am pretty sure they have assorted colors at The Dollar Tree too.

We used these cute free web counting mats from Kidsparkz.


 Pumpkin Size Sorting

  
We used a free printable from Confessions of a Homeschooler for this activity.

Paper Plate Spider Craft

   
I got this idea from Kids Activities Blog. I loved it because it is super easy for young toddlers/preschoolers to do and it's cheap! Also, it encourages free creativity with the coloring. Of course, Cupcake is not a huge coloring fan, as you can see. :-) She loves every other type of art form, but coloring.

I had her help me string the pipe cleaner legs through for fine motor practice.
She loves this spider and still has it hanging in her room. (We did it last year).

Pumpkin Shape Sorting Sheet 

  I made these pumpkin shape sorting sheets, which you can download below for free to print. We use Creatology shape buttons with this sheet. 

Download Pumpkin Shape Sorting Sheets
Linking To

MONDAYS
Montessori Monday with Living Montessori Now
TUESDAYS

Tip Me Tuesday with Tip Junkie

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
THURSDAYS
Inspiration 2 with Live Laugh Rowe and My Fabuless Life

FRIDAYS
  Preschool & Kindergarten Community with Homeschool Creations



MONTHLY
One Project At a Time with A Bowl Full of Lemons

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing a Halloween theme week with my kids now and these are great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails