Saturday, September 5, 2015

Free Project Planner Printable

I created a simple project planning sheet to plan and write notes for craft projects. I use this mostly so I can remember details to post about on my blog!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0h_so9UrDrvdy05WlhhWkxrRGc/view?usp=sharing


I want to share it with you in case you are looking for a simple project planning printable too! So, simply click on the picture above or the link below to download!


 Linking To

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with  
The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
 
THURSDAYS
Inspiration 2 with Live Laugh Rowe and My Fabuless Life

FRIDAYS
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off

MONTHLY
One Project At a Time with A Bowl Full of Lemons

2 comments:

  1. So useful, and cute, too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really handy! Thanks for sharing! If you felt like it, I would love to have you link up at the Free and Fun Friday blog hop I host!

    PS I love that you call yourself a woman in process. Really cool thought!

    PS2 Found you via Friday Finds. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails