Sunday, August 30, 2015

Team Spirit Hair Elastics



I've posted before about DIY hair elastics. They are super easy and inexpensive to make and they make great gifts and party favors. 

Football season is upon us, so I made some team spirit themed elastics! I made these for my tween niece because she lives in Michigan and is a Michigan fan. It hurt me to make these, as I am a Michigan State fan myself. :-)

I used football-textured card stock to hold them and printed out the Michigan logo and glued it on. 

These make great little gifts for fans and cheerleaders, no matter who your team is!



Linking To
 MONDAYS


TUESDAYS


Tip Me Tuesday with Tip Junkie



 WEDNESDAYS

Work It Wednesday with  
The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
 
THURSDAYS
Inspiration 2 with Live Laugh Rowe and My Fabuless Life



FRIDAYS


That DIY Party with DIY Show Off

One Project At a Time with A Bowl Full of Lemons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails