Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Preschool Bug Free Printables: Phonics and Songs


The theme for our first week of homeschool Preschool this year was BUGS! I made a couple of printables for our unit, so I'm sharing them with you. You can see all the activities we did on my post about the unit. 

Phonics Smack a Bug Printable (a,s,m only)
 My first printable was for our smack-a-bug phonics activity. We only did lettters a,s,m that week, so I only have those letters right now. I cut out each bug and laid them out on the ground. I made a letter sound and Cupcake smacked the corresponding letter with an ( unused) fly swatter. 



Click on the picture of the printable below to download. 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0h_so9UrDrvbnJuMnFIUjVGcDA/view?usp=sharing
 Bug Songs and Rhymes Sheets
The next printable is two simple pages with the bug-themed songs and rhymes we did for music time.

Click on the picture of the printable below to download.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0h_so9UrDrvYmszZnBOQk9GZkE/view?usp=sharing 
 You can see details about our bug unit and links to more free bug printables HERE.

 
Linking To
MONDAYS
Mom 2 Mom with  
Montessori Monday with Living Montessori Now

TUESDAYS
Laugh and Learn with  
Hip Homeschool Hop with Hip Homeschool Moms

FRIDAYS
 Preschool & Kindergarten Community with Homeschool Creations

1 comment:

  1. Really cute printables!! I would like to download these to use in my Phoenix preschool class. Well, I am looking forward to more printables apart from these three letters. Anyway, thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails