Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday


So..I haven't posted a WIWW post in a while-because I'm pregnant and it's HOT and I spend most of my days entertaining a three year old and trying to stay cool. I've pretty much been wearing the most comfortable shorts and tanks possible and haven't cared about looking cute. And I don't care either. As much as I love fashion, this season calls for not caring. But, I did dress up in the past couple of weeks for church, so I took pictures of those outfits. :-)

 Dress-Old Navy
Vest-Maurices
Shoes-Target
Jewelry-Charming Charlie

I'm blowing up!

I can't remember where I got this dress because I've had it awhile. It's not maternity, but it's empire waist, so it still fits!

That's all I have for now...and may be all I have for awhile as far as wiww goes. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails