Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Preschool Noodle Sensory and Shapes

 
Preschoolers learn through sensory play and sometimes it's just fun to be messy! So when I taught Cupcake the letter "n" earlier this year, we had some fun with cooked noodles.

Cupcake has become a pro at sorting shapes, so to challenge her, I had her make shapes with noodles using these awesome free shape play-doh mats from Royal Baloo.

I had to help her make the shapes, but she picked up on the concept.

If you don't have time to cook some noodles, then this activity would work well with wiki stix too.

And then, just for fun, I let her throw the noodles against her bedroom door and watch them stick!


As you can imagine, she thought this was hilarious. And no, I haven;t had any problems with her throwing spaghetti at meals!

Linking To:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails