Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Easy Banana Energy Snack


So, I am sure I am not the first person to come up with this snack-haha. But, one day, I needed a boost of energy and this is what I came up with and it was DELICIOUS. Cupcake loves it too. And it's healthy..ya know, minus the M&Ms in the trail mix.

Just quarter a banana, spread on some peanut butter (or almond butter if you want to really be healthier) and then sprinkle on the trail mix! That's all. My favorite trail mix is the mountain mix with peanuts, cashews, almonds, raisins, and M&Ms.


 
Linking To

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS
Show and Tell with Flamingo Toes, Sugar Bee Crafts, A Pumpkin and a Princess, and Snap!
 Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios

Tip Me Tuesday with Tip Junkie

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
 
THURSDAYS
Inspiration 2 with Live Laugh Rowe and My Fabuless Life

FRIDAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails