Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday-24 Weeks Pregnant

It's time for another What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy!

Here are three outfits from 24 weeks of pregnancy. I have to be honest, it is less fun dressing my bump in 90 degree weather than it was in the Fall time. Some days, all I can muster is gym shorts and a tank top because it is already SO STINKING HOT in North Carolina. I am not looking forward to June-August. At all. 



Earlier last week was cooler, so I wore jeans-which will probably be the last time this summer.

Ignore all the shoes on the floor-Cupcake's new hobby is taking all my shoes off the shelf and trying them on. :-)


Tank top: H&M (maternity)
Vest: Maurices (not maternity)
Jeans: Old Navy (maternity)
Shoes: Target

I really love H&M for maternity clothes. Their in-store selection is very small, but inexpensive.


Top: H&M (maternity)
Jeans: Old Navy (maternity)
Shoes: Keds

On Sunday, we went to a wedding, so I dressed up!



Dress: Sears
Shoes: Payless
Jewelry: Charming Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails