Sunday, June 21, 2015

Delights of the Month: Favorites in Blogland

Every month, I pin my current favorite projects to my Delights board on Pinterest. Here are some of my favorite posts from Blogland and my fellow creative bloggers!

*Note: To encourage you to pin from the original sources, I've made all photos in the post unpinnable. Please visit the source sites or visit my Delights board and repin. Thanks!

Patriotic Delights

1- Free Patriotic Printable from Blooming Homestead 
2- American Music Banner from Summer Scraps
3-Grapevine Wreath from Crafts Unleashed
4-DIY Confetti Poppers from Happiness Is Homemade (On Design Dazzle)

Delightful FREE Printables


1-Fillable Summer Bucket List from I Heart Naptime
I'm currently using this-love it.
2-Reading Log Kids Can Color from This Reading Mama
Genius! Perfect for little ones who can't write yet.
3-Floral Greeting Cards from Lia Griffith
Everything she designs is beautiful!
4-Father's Day Book from A Whole Lot of Tiny
So great-I will be using this when the little ones are a bit older and actually draw stuff.

Other Delights I Love!
1-Summer Squash Microwave Chips from My Life Cookbook
She had me at microwave. This is low carb and paleo friendly!
2-No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites from Typically Simple 
Yum! All my favorite things AND no-bake!
3-How To Get Words on Washi Tape from A Girl and a Glue Gun 
Genius. 

Check out more of my favorite projects on my Delights Board!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails