Monday, June 29, 2015

Christmas in July & Projects of Christmas Past

Usually I shutter at the thought of Christmas in July. When I walk into Hobby Lobby in June and see the shelves covered in evergreen and sparkly ornament balls, it makes me want to scream, "Give Fall a Chance!!" Shoot. "Give Summer a chance!"

But, this year I'm having my second baby in September. I have no idea what my life is going to look like come the Fall and come Christmas. So, this year I've forced myself to prepare for Christmas early. I also realized I have quite a few Christmas projects I've never shared on the blog because I never got around to posting them during Christmas. 

Because of all that, I give you


I will be posting one Christmas project a week in the month of July. So, to start us off (even though it is June), here are some of my Projects of Christmas Past. Turn down your AC and pretend it's December for a few minutes. :-)






And some creative wrapping ideas:

More Creative Giftwrap Ideas

Stay tuned in July for more Christmasy fun!
Linking To 

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS

 WEDNESDAYS

FRIDAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails