Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday at 22 Weeks Pregnant

It's time for another What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy and this time I'm dressing a baby bump!

I was pregnant in the Winter for my first pregnancy, so I will say that dressing a baby bump in 80-90 degree weather is not nearly as fun-and sometimes not at all fun. It also amazes me that sometimes I look uber pregnant and sometimes I don't look pregnant at all, depending on the cut of the outfit.

So here are five outfits at 22 weeks.


So, here I am looking a little pregnant.

This dress is from JC Penney, I think, and it's not maternity. But, it's empire waist cut so it works.
Cardigan: Pickyourplum
Shoes: target
Jewelry: Charming Charlie

Here I am looking much pregnant.

Tank: Old Navy
Skirt: I actually cut this into a skirt from a sundress I didn't want anymore. It has an elastic waist, so, again, it works.
Vest: Zulily
Shoes: Target

And then I don't look very pregnant.

Dress: Zulily
Jewlery: Charming Charlie
Sandals: Kmart

And now I look pregnant again.

Dress: Old Navy (not maternity)
Vest: Zulily
Belt and Sandals: Target

Sorry for the bad pics, but you get the drift. :-)

Top: Zulily
Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: Kmart

This may be the last time I wear jeans pregnant!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails