Sunday, May 17, 2015

Easy DIY Summer Art


Hello friends! I am back after an unintentional hiatus from blogging. I guess I just needed a break and to focus on getting my life in some sort of order (ha) after a first trimester of being incredibly tired all.the.time.

I enjoy creating mix media-type and paper art for my seasonal bookshelf. Here is some very simple mini arts I created for my Summer shelf.

Summer Banner Art:


I made this one with Martha Stewart paper and baker's twine. I printed the "summer" on cardstock on my computer before adding the banner. I do not have good handwriting!

Bicycle Art:


This one is my favorite! I had this bicycle button that I believe I got in a pack at Michael's. I can't remember the company, unfortunately. I tied a small baker's twine bow in the button holes and glued it onto newsprint scrapbook paper card stock. I made the sun with various scraps of orange and yellow paper. 

Delightfully Creating,

Linking To 

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS

 WEDNESDAYS

FRIDAYS
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Hi April
    Both of your pics are so cute and clever, and make
    perfect summer pictures. Great job!
    Nice to meet you here in blogland.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails