Sunday, May 31, 2015

Bookpage Medallion Banner


I saw a very similar banner on Southern Lovely a few years ago and wanted to make one. I finally made one for my Summer bookshelf.

I like a more vintage look, so I chose brightly colored vintage designed scrapbook paper to make the medallions. I ended up buying and using already cut cardboard banner flags (Hobby Lobby). It was easier and gave the banner sturdiness-plus they were on sale!

This is a pretty self-explanatory craft, so no tutorials today. :-) 



Linking To

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with  
The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
 
THURSDAYS
Inspiration Gallery with  
Design, Dining, Diapers // Crafterberry Bush // The Golden Sycamore

FRIDAYS
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Good to know Hobby Lobby makes precut banner flags, I hate when the edges of mine curl up. Sturdy is good.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails