Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday 3/11/15

It's time for another What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy.


So, I've been meaning to do a wiww post for a while, but life often takes over and I don't get to blogging. So, here are 7 random outfits I wore recently, but I can't remember when!

I like combining blue, mint, and grey!

Cardigan-Thrifted, so I don't know
Shoes-Old Navy

 I love this new dress-makes me feel all regency era-like.

Dress that I'm wearing as a top-Zulily
Cardigan- Pick Your Plum
boots-Target

a little pattern mixing

Top and cardigan-H&M
Scarf and Shoes-Old Navy

This was an experiment-dressing up a plaid shirt, but I love how it turned out. Wish the picture was better!

Shoes-ModCloth

This whole outfit is from Target

One of my favorite casual combos

Top-Old Navy
Vest, Belt, Boots-Target

Top-Loft
Skirt-NY&Co
Boots-can't remember

That's it for this time!


1 comment:

  1. I just love that zulilly top!!! Thanks for coming by to visit.It was great meeting you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails