Monday, March 9, 2015

Burlap and Lace Shamrock Bunting


St. Patrick's Day is near, so I made a bunting to go with my St. Patrick's Day bookshelf. I love burlap and lace, so I wanted it to be the backing. I cut each piece from a roll of burlap and lace ribbon. This makes it easy because the burlap and lace is already sewn together!


I cut the shamrocks from fabric using my Silhouette Portrait. I used the shamrock portion of the free design of the week so I didn't even have to pay for it!


I glued the shamrocks on with hot glue and glued the bunting on to the twine with hot glue. It was very simple and quick!


Delightfully Creating,

Linking To:

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS
Show and Tell with  
Flamingo Toes, Sugar Bee Crafts, A Pumpkin and a Princess, and Snap!  
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with
The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
 
THURSDAYS
Inspiration Gallery with  
Design, Dining, Diapers // Crafterberry Bush // The Golden Sycamore


That DIY Party with DIY Show Off  
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn

8 comments:

  1. Super cute bunting!! I'd love for you to share on The Inspiration Board at my blog homework. http://www.carolynshomework.com/2015/03/the-inspiration-board-creative-party.html
    I hope you'll join my party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea. Love the play of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! After years, I finally figured out my style and moving my decorations in that direction.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails