Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentine's Lace and Flower Heart Wreath


Here is my new Valentine's wreath that I made for my "mantle" this week. It is super simple to make!



All you need is:
  • Heart-Shaped Grapevine Wreath
  • Lace
  • two stalks of small pink flowers
  • Floral wire
  • Wire Cutters (I used jewelery pliers)
I happened to get all my materials at Hobby Lobby, but most of these can be found in all craft stores, though this is the first place I was able to find a heart-shaped grapevine wreath. 

First, wrap the lace around the wreath. I left some gaps because I wanted the grapevine to still be seen a little. Secure the lace by tying it in the back.

Then, lay your flowers onto the front of the wreath and secure them with floral wire. I separated the flower stalks so there were six individual "strands" of flowers. I left a little piece of stem on the end of each one, so I could stick it into the grapevine for support. 


That's it!

I will show you the rest of my Valentine Decor soon.

Delightfully Creating,

 Linking To

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with  
The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
 
THURSDAYS
 Inspiration Gallery with Design, Dining, Diapers // Crafterberry Bush // The Golden Sycamore

 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off  
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails