Wednesday, January 14, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday 1/14/15

It's time for another week of What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy!


My new dress! (a Christmas gift)
So, I picked out this dress as a long tunic because it is way too short to be worn as a dress in my opinion, so I only plan to wear this with leggings and jeans!
Dress-Forever21
cardigan- NY and Co
Boots and Belt-Target

I think the socks were too much...
Sweater: Old Navy
Boots and socks: Target

My fave this week:
Top-Charlotte Russe
Cardigan-Bass Outlet
Scarf-gifted
Boots-Target

Scarf close-up

Wintry Blues:
Dress-Iska London purchased from Zulily
Cardigan-Forever21
Shoes-Payless

And then I changed after church, but kept the cardigan
 Top: Old Navy
Shoes: Keds

That's all for this week!
Delightfully Dressing,


1 comment:

  1. I loved how you styled each outfit! Super cute--♥
    -Christina from CLK Fashions
    Blog--> www.clkfashions.blogspot.com

    Boutique--> www.clkfashions.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails