Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hamburgers and Mushroom Soup-Easy Comfort Food


Hamburgers and Mushroom Soup was one of my favorite meals my mom made while I was growing up. Now I make it for my family too. It's super easy and super yummy. It is not incredibly healthy, but a little indulgence every once in a while doesn't hurt! It's one of my comfort foods and perfect in Winter.

All you need to make this is ground beef and Cream of Mushroom Soup (I usually get the larger can or two small cans). Yep, that's it-all the ingredients are in the title!

All you do is make hamburger patties, cook them on the stove and then add the mushroom soup when they are cooked through. I do not pour out the hamburger grease because it thins out the mushroom soup and adds flavor. 

The mushroom soup makes enough gravy to add to mash potatoes, so I usually make those to go with the meal.


Yum!

Delightfully Cooking Easy Meals,

Linking To:
 MONDAYS
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with  
The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
 
THURSDAYS
Inspiration Gallery with Design, Dining, Diapers // Crafterberry Bush // The Golden Sycamore

FRIDAYS
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes  
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off  
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails