Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hair Tie Valentine


I love making hair ties as little gifts, especially for my tween niece. They are so easy and inexpensive. Last year, I made some for her as a Valentine. I cut a piece of card stock to hold the ties and used a doily punch and stamps to decorate it.

This would be an easy and cute idea for teens and tweens who are giving valentines to their friends. 



Delightfully Creating,

Linking To 
 MONDAYS
TUESDAYS

The Inspiration Exchange with
Clean and Scentsible // City Farmhouse // Ella Claire // Yellow Bliss Road 

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with
The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
 
THURSDAYS
 Inspiration Gallery with Design, Dining, Diapers // Crafterberry Bush // The Golden Sycamore

FRIDAYS


 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I wouldn't have thought of it. I'm your neighbor at Keeping It Simple. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails