Sunday, January 18, 2015

Barrel of Monkeys Valentine-Free Printable!


I have to admit-I normally am not into cheesy, punny Valentines. But, I found these mini Barrel of Monkeys games at Party City and had to get a few for the kiddos in my life. It was just screaming for a cute tag, so I made one-and I'm sharing it with you!!


I taped the barrels shut with Valentine's washi tape because who wants mini monkeys spilling out everywhere?! 


Enjoy!

Delightfully Creating,
Linking To:
MONDAYS


TUESDAYS

Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios




 WEDNESDAYS

Work It Wednesday with
The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
 
THURSDAYS
Inspiration Gallery with  
Design, Dining, Diapers // Crafterberry Bush // The Golden Sycamore




 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes  
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off  
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails