Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday 12/3/14

It's time again for What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy!
It's been a while since I linked up, so here again is some random out-of-order outfits I wore.

 

For some reason, I never paired these two tops together before...


Cardigan: Bass Outlet...I think
Blouse: Banana Republic Outlet
Skinny Jeans: Faded Glory from Walmart...no joke, I love these jeans
Boots: Target

One of my favorite casual Fall pairings: (and as usual, enjoy the toddler fingerprints :-))


Plaid Flannel: Old Navy
Boyfriend Cardigan: Target
Skinny Jeans: Gap Outlet
Boots: Target

Probably my most favorite:

Blouse: Steve and Barry's...yes from many years ago before they went out of business!
Skirt: ModCloth
Scarf: Gifted
Heels: Target

Another new pairing:
Blazer: Maurices
Top: Old Navy
Shoes: Zulily

Not sure how I feel about this next one, but I did get a lot of compliments, so I guess it's a winner?

 Military Blazer: Maurices
Top: Downeast Basics
Shoes: Payless

I wish I had better lighting for this-you can't see it, but I was pattern mixing. The blouse has a floral print.

Blouse: Charlotte Russe (from a long time ago)
Sweater: Old Navy
Pants: H&M
Necklace: Charming Charlie

 More Pattern Mixing:
Blouse: Forever 21
Dress: Altard State
Boots: Charlotte Russe

Without my light jacket:

Dress: Altard State
Leggings: H&M

With my fabulous jacket from Downeast Basics!


I started doing #stylemeDecember again with Hilary from Dean Street Society. She is my most favorite fashion blogger-you should check her out! She has made fashion inspiring and a creative outlet for me. Many think fashion is shallow, but Hilary uses it to serve others-one of her projects is volunteering to help style women getting out of sex trafficking, so they can feel confident and find a new job. Redemption through fashion. Love it!

Challenge: French Hen


Dress: Old Navy
Blazer: Maurices
Necklace: Me!
Shoes: Gifted

And that's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Great outfits! I especially love the mustard skirt! So fabulous! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaimi! I had been eying it for months and was excited they still had my size.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails