Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas and Delights of the Month

I hope you all are enjoying a beautiful Christmas day, but I know that Christmas is not happy for everyone. Christmas is not about happiness-we live in a broken world and that is the very reason Jesus humbled himself to become a baby-and eventually a man to die for us all-to fix our brokenness. I look forward to the day when He comes again to fix the brokenness for good. So, with that thought in mind, have  a Merry Christmas!



Today, I'm also sharing my Delights Pinterest Board, where I pin my favorite projects of the month. You can check out my whole board (located below) and follow my board if you want to see what I pin each month. But, here are some features-and of course, the theme is Christmas, so you can save the ideas for next year!

Decor Delights
1-Book Page Christmas Trees from View From the Fridge
Link to Pin
2-Wood Let It Snow Sign from Lolly Jane
Link to Pin
3-Scrap Ribbon Trees from Fireflies and Mudpies
Link to Pin
4-Birch Branch Christmas Tree from View From the Fridge
Link to Pin
5-Pallet Wood Christmas Card Holder from Making It in the Woods
Link to Pin

Delights For Kids

1-Chalkboard Trees from the Artful Nest
Link to Pin
2-Design Your Own Winter Paperdolls from Kids Activities Blog
Link to Pin
3-Paper Straw Tree Ornaments from Simple As That
Link to Pin

Free Printable Delights
1- Chalkboard Tags from Simply Designing
3-Advent Calendar Tags from Simple As That
4-Count Up to Christmas from Tatertots and Jello
5-Christmas Tags from Free Pretty Things For You

You can follow my Delights board here:





Merry Christmas and Keep on Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails