Monday, December 22, 2014

Easy Hot Chocolate Gift

Looking for a last minute gift or a small treat? Putting one together may be easier than you think.



These are the little treats I put together for my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) table this year. I found this Wilton's Cocoa Trim Kit at Michael's and immediately snapped it up.

I bought some hot cocoa and packaged it in a brown kraft bag (I believe I found these in the Target Dollar Spot).  The peppermint sticks in the kit are individually packaged, but the snowmen marshmallows are not. So, I put them into small plastic bags.

To make a simple, cute package, I folded down the kraft bag and punched two holes at the top. I threaded some baker's twine through the holes and tied on the marshmallow and peppermint stick.


The cute tags are free printables from Lia Griffith.


Easy Peasy!

Delightfully Creating,

 Linking To

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with  
The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
 
THURSDAYS
Inspiration Gallery with Design, Dining, Diapers // Crafterberry Bush // The Golden Sycamore

FRIDAYS
The Party Bunch Link with 
The 36th Avenue // The Idea Room // 30 Handmade Days // Whipperberry
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //
Today’s Creative Blog
Creative Collection with
Craft-o-maniac, NoBiggie, Classy Clutter, The Cards We Drew, Blooming Homestead, Lolly Jane, Giggles Galore and The Crafted Sparrow
 
SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails