Tuesday, December 2, 2014

DIY Five Year Journal: December Questions

I can't believe it! It's been a year and this is my last installment of the Five Year Journal Questions. I apologize for being a couple of days late-my life is really chaotic this week. As much as I love blogging, it's just a hobby for me and I've had to step back and re-examine some priorities in life. 

As usual, just right-click and save!

There are a lot of Christmas-themed questions this month, so if you do not celebrate Christmas, you can insert whatever holiday or maybe the winter season.


It's been fun! Hope you enjoyed it and will answer the questions again for the next four years. It will be fun to see how the answered do or do not change.

Previous Months:

Linking To
MONDAYS



TUESDAYS

Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios

The Inspiration Exchange with 



 WEDNESDAYS

Work It Wednesday with 



FRIDAYS
The Party Bunch Link with  The 36th Avenue // The Idea Room // 30 Handmade Days // Whipperberry
  Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello // Today’s Creative Blog
Creative Collection with Craft-o-maniac, NoBiggie, Classy Clutter, The Cards We Drew, Blooming Homestead, Lolly Jane, Giggles Galore and The Crafted Sparrow
 
SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS

 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails