Friday, December 26, 2014

2015 Calendar and Planner Pages (Free!)



Ready to get organized for 2015?! Here are my updated planner pages and calendar for 2015. The design is the same as last year's, but updated for 2015.

Here is what the calendar looks like:



The calendar is a two page spread, made for an 8.5x11 planner. Many readers have asked if I will make this planner for A5 size. I chose not to this year because of time restraints. As far as I know, I cannot just convert the pages, but I would have to re-design each page. But, I did find this post from Lime Tree Fruits about how to print to A5 and personal size, so I hope that helps and enables those with A5s to use the printables!

Here is what the daily planner pages look like:

There are also blank daily pages, so you can fill in whatever categories you desire.

You can download them here from google drive:


Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading!

 Linking To

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with  
The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
 
THURSDAYS
  Inspiration Gallery with Design, Dining, Diapers // Crafterberry Bush // The Golden Sycamore

FRIDAYS
 Preschool & Kindergarten Community with Homeschool Creations
For the Kids Fridays with Sun Scholars
The Party Bunch Link with 
The 36th Avenue // The Idea Room // 30 Handmade Days // Whipperberry
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //
Today’s Creative Blog
Creative Collection with
Craft-o-maniac, NoBiggie, Classy Clutter, The Cards We Drew, Blooming Homestead, Lolly Jane, Giggles Galore and The Crafted Sparrow
 
SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off  
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the free organizational printables! Love your blog, if you get a chance, please check mine out JonesCreekCreations.blogspot.com
    Thanks! & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty planner! And such a great idea. I'm still on scrap pieces of paper! hahah Thanks for the beautiful option!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I featured it in my 2015 free printable calendars selection on my blog.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ciao
    molto bello. Mi piace. Preso, grazie.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails