Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday 10/22/14

It's been a while since I participated in WIWW with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy.
So, here are nine outfits I wore in the past three weeks. I was trying to create a new outfit combo every day this month, but that was too much. I need lazy days. So, I am going to try to create a new combo once a week and try a Pinterest inspiration each week, so look for that in the future!


Back at the beginning of the book when it was still 80 degrees...I found this dress at Goodwill!

Not a great pic, but I like this outfit a lot!
Tank Top: Old Navy
Pants: H&M
Jean Jacket: Christopher and Banks


Top: Maurices
Boyfriend Cardigan: Target (Similar)
Scarf: Pick Your Plum
Shoes: Payless...ages ago and still kicking!


Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Cardi: Meijers
Skirt: Downeast Basics
Flats: Old Navy

Mixing patterns, stripes and florals
Top: Old Navy
Scarf: Pick Your Plum

A Summer favorite made fall wearable.
Dress: I got this a long, long time ago. It was either from Charlotte Russe or Forever 21. I don't remember.
Chambray blouse: Old Navy
Flats: Target

Dress: Charlotte Russe
Cardi: Forever 21

Dress: Maurices
Cardi: Pick Your Plum
Shoes: ModCloth

Layer Love
Dress, Belt, Boots, Vest: Target
Plaid Top: Old Navy

And that's all for now!


1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails