Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday 9/17/14

It's time again for What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy.


I am SO READY to wear my fall clothes, but it is still in the 70s and 80s here. :-(

But, it's  often freezing inside, so I am equipped with cardigans and such.

Top: H&M
Skirt: Old Navy (Similar Style)
cardigan: Target (Similar)
Heels: Shoe Carnival (Similar)

I wore this outfit for one of Dean Street's #styleme Challenges. I think this one was "Skirting the Rules," so I broke the rules and wore two colors in the same chromatic scheme together. I never would've done this otherwise, but I actually like how it looks. Sometimes it pays to break the rules! 


Top: Maurices
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Zulily

Sweater: Forever21
Jeans: Walmart
Flats: Kohls


Again, got to wear my blazer indoors!

Top: Papya..many, many years ago
Blazer: Maurices
Jeans: Gap Outlet
Shoes: Target


Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Skirt: Downeast Basics

Top and Pants: Marices
Shoes: Target

And that's all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails