Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday 8/6/14

It's been a while since I participated in What I Wore Wed, so I'm glad to be back! I am joining Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy in her weekly WIWW link-up.



These are some random outfits I managed to photograph over the summer-I didn't always have a full-length mirror and good lighting, so bear with me.

This is the best whole outfit shot I could get!
Top-H&M (they still have them-I saw them today!)
Pants-Walmart (don't judge :-))
Shoes-Kmart (I have no shame).
Necklace: Candies at Kohls

Earrings: forever 21 (on sale for $2!)

Buying this blazer vest was a fashion risk for me-I wasn't sure how I was going to style it or if I would like it. I ended up loving it! It's worth it to take inexpensive fashion risks!

Vest, tank, and necklace-Target
Shorts-Old Navy





(crappy photo, but you get the drift)

Skirt-Maurices
Top-Forever 21
Necklace-China
Hair Clip-Target...I think

Shoes-Zulily

 Top-Forever 21
Skirt-Downeast Basics

 Going Vintage:
Dress-Modcloth
Belt-Charlotte Russe
Shoes-Show Carnival

Delightful Dressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails