Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday 8/27/14

It's time again for What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy.


These are from the past two weeks. Most of this week was spent in PJs because Cupcake was sick for five days. :-( 

I wore a lot of skirts and dresses. It's hot here and I generally prefer skirts over shorts.

I occasionally participate in the fashion Instagram challenges with Dean Street Society. This challenge was "Ocean Hues and Blues," so I decided to take a top from Hilary herself and color block using same hues. (Again, apologies for the fingerprints :-))

Shoes: Modcloth


This was my "I'm running errands and I want to look nice but still feel comfortable" outfit.


Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Skirt: I altered this from what previously was a sundress from Old Navy
Belt: Target
Sandals: Bass Outlet

Fashion Challenge: French Chic
I'm pretty sure this entire outfit is from Target, except the shoes-those are from Kohls.

Fashion Challenge: Ladylike Lace

Top: forever21
Skirt: Maurices
Shoes: Kmart

Not sure I really like this dress anymore...I'm debating...
Dress: Old Navy
Belt: Came with another dress
Shoes: Zulily

Dress: Zulily
Extender Slip: Pick Your Plum

Delightful Dressing!

1 comment:

  1. These are all really great summer casual looks! I really love the bright diagonal stripe skirt you made from a dress - too cute! I'm with you, skirts & dresses all summer long. :)

    Jennie
    http://www.apocketfulofpolkadots.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails