Monday, August 11, 2014

Lace-Collar Baby Girl Onesie {Delightfully Creative}

Last weekend, I went to a baby shower for my librarian friend, Erienne. We were asked by the hostess to gift a favorite children's book. I decided to give her two of my favorite board books and include onesies to go along with them.


One of the books I gave her was The Pride and Prejudice board book by Alison Oliver and Jennifer Adams. This book is adorable! It is a counting primer based on Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Every baby girl needs this intro to Miss Austen's great novel!


I wanted to make a pretty, girlie onesie to go with this book and was inspired by lace trimmed onesies on Pinterest. Unfortunately, I can not include a link to the blogs of the projects that inspired me because the Pinterest links were bad. :-(

I bought the pink onesie at Hobby Lobby and simply sewed lace onto the collar. I made the flower from scrap fabric and sewed it on.




If I ever have another baby girl, I will have to make one for me!

Delightful Creating,

 Linking To:

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS
http://www.tipjunkie.com

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
Pretty Wednesday with Free Pretty Things For You

THURSDAYS
Inspiration Gallery with Design, Dining, Diapers // Crafterberry Bush // The Golden Sycamore

FRIDAYS
For the Kids Fridays with Sun Scholars
The Party Bunch Link with 
The 36th Avenue // The Idea Room // 30 Handmade Days // Whipperberry
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //
Today’s Creative Blog
Creative Collection with
Craft-o-maniac, NoBiggie, Classy Clutter, The Cards We Drew, Blooming Homestead, Lolly Jane, Giggles Galore and The Crafted Sparrow
 
SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off  
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams, starts on Fridays :D Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails