Saturday, August 16, 2014

Free Blog Planning Printable

I write this blog as a hobby, but I still like to plan out what I am going to attempt to post about each month. I wanted a simple monthly planning page with places to just check tasks off. So, I made my own-and I'm sharing it with you!


This monthly blog planner has spaces to fill in the date and post title or idea. The "W P L" stands for "write," "Publish," and "Link," so you can just check off when you write, publish, and link it on your blog. It also contains checkboxes for Social Media and Link Parties.

I used some fabulous free social media icons from Carrie Loves.

Enjoy!
 Linking To

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste Pretty Wednesday with Free Pretty Things For You

THURSDAYS  
Inspiration Gallery with Design, Dining, Diapers // Crafterberry Bush // The Golden Sycamore

FRIDAYS
The Party Bunch Link with 
The 36th Avenue // The Idea Room // 30 Handmade Days // Whipperberry
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //
Today’s Creative Blog
Creative Collection with
Craft-o-maniac, NoBiggie, Classy Clutter, The Cards We Drew, Blooming Homestead, Lolly Jane, Giggles Galore and The Crafted Sparrow
 
SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails