Monday, July 14, 2014

More Scrapbook Pages {Delightfully Creative}

Cupcake is almost two and a half, and yes, I am still working on her baby book. If we have another child, I am Shutterflying that mess!

But, it's been fun to put the pages together-just time consuming! here are some pages I've done recently.

I'll start with my favorite, a girly page:


 I mixed paper and brands, so I can't tell you what I used. I am really bad about keeping my scrapbook stuff organized-I pretty much throw things together. I do know I found the buttons at Target and the mini doilies are Martha Stewart. 

First St. Patrick's Day: I got this idea from Scrapbooks Etc.


A simple month page:

  I kept all the stickers we used for each month for her photos and they are still sticky, so I am using them for each month intro page.

I still have a long ways to go!

Delightfully Creating,

Linking To:

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS
The Inspiration Exchange with Clean and Scentsible // City Farmhouse // Ella Claire // Yellow Bliss Road 

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
Pretty Wednesday with Free Pretty Things For You

THURSDAYS
Inspiration Gallery with Design, Dining, Diapers // Crafterberry Bush // The Golden Sycamore

FRIDAYS

For the Kids Fridays with Sun Scholars
The Party Bunch Link with
The 36th Avenue // The Idea Room // 30 Handmade Days // Whipperberry
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //
Today’s Creative Blog
Creative Collection with
Craft-o-maniac, NoBiggie, Classy Clutter, The Cards We Drew, Blooming Homestead, Lolly Jane, Giggles Galore and The Crafted Sparrow

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn
 Our Sunday Best with
Momnivore's Dilemma // A Pretty Life in the Suburbs // Twigg Studios // 
Satori Design For Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails