Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Easy Bead Earrings {Delightfully Creative}

Hey ya'll! I'm still here!! I am still in the mountains with spotty internet, so I am posting when I can.

Here are some fun earrings I made recently. I sat down with the jewelery materials I already had and came up with these.


I simply used jump rings and small beads and linked them together. To create the gathered look, I linked three rings together in some places. 

I gave them to my sister, but I want to make some for me too! 

Delightfully Creating,

 Linking To

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with  
The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
Pretty Wednesday with Free Pretty Things For You

THURSDAYS  
Inspiration Gallery with
  Design, Dining, Diapers // Crafterberry Bush // The Golden Sycamore

FRIDAYS

The Party Bunch Link with 
The 36th Avenue // The Idea Room // 30 Handmade Days // Whipperberry
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //
Today’s Creative Blog
Creative Collection with
Craft-o-maniac, NoBiggie, Classy Clutter, The Cards We Drew, Blooming Homestead, Lolly Jane, Giggles Galore and The Crafted Sparrow

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn
 Our Sunday Best with
Momnivore's Dilemma // A Pretty Life in the Suburbs // Twigg Studios // 
Satori Design For Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails