Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday 5/14/14

It's time for another What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy!


So, let's be honest-I was not made for hot weather. With my fair skin and very dark, thick hair, my body wants to hibernate all Summer in an air conditioned room turned down to about 70. I break a sweat when I blink, so, needless to day, I am not excited about a Southern Summer this year. Fortunately, I will spending much of it in the mountains, where it will get up to about 85 or maybe even 90, but not over 100, dear God, please!

I LOVE Spring and Fall. Sadly, our Spring lasted about a week and a half and dissolved into 90 degree days. I apologize, to any readers from Wyoming, for my whining-on the day it was 90 degrees here, you got an ice storm. 

Anyway, I am also not in love with dressing for Summer. I like that my wobbly bits are hidden the rest of the year. SO, if I neglect taking photos, you will know why!

Enough delay-here's some random outfits I wore recently.

This little ensemble was actually made with a sundress. Yep-that is actually not a skirt, but a sundress. I folded the top inside and belted it on.

Sundress/skirt: Old Navy awhile ago
Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Belt:Target
Shoes:Zulily...I can't remember what brand, sorry!

As usual, ignore the fingerprints :-)

Top: H&M
Jeans: Gap Outlet
Shoes: Kohls

Hanging onto jeans as long as possible...

Top: Zulily
Cardi: Target
Shoes: Kmart


Dress:Zulily
Lengthening Slip: Pick Your Plum (I love this thing!!)
Shoes: Kmart
Earrings: Forever21


Top: H&M
Capris: Walmart
Flip Flips: Bass Outlet

Top: Banana Republic Outlet (a LONG time ago)
Skirt: Downeast Basics
Sandals: Kohls

That's all for today!
Delightful Dressing,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails