Monday, May 19, 2014

Personalized Tote for Mimi {Delightfully Creative}

Last year, I made a book tote for my sister with no sewing involved. My mom liked it and wanted one that said "Mimi's Blessings" because that's what her grandchildren call her.


Again, I did no sewing, minus the flower, which I sewed on. I fused everything on with some sort of iron-on medium-transfers for the words and double sided fuse for the fabric.

I made 3 kids from fabric to represent her three grandchildren (with room to add more if needed!). I made the pattern for the kids on my Silhouette (Modkid boy and girl by Patty Young Designs).


My mom's favorite part is the flower.


You can refer to my old tutorial on how to make these flowers-also no sewing involved.

It's easy to make a plain canvas tote a fun, personalized gift by adding colorful fabric and iron-on words! (Use the iron on transfer carefully-they are unforgiving!)

Delightfully Creating,

 Linking To

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS

 WEDNESDAYS
Work It Wednesday with
The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste
Pretty Wednesday with Free Pretty Things For You

THURSDAYS
Inspiration Gallery with
 Design, Dining, Diapers // Crafterberry Bush // The Golden Sycamore

FRIDAYS
The Party Bunch Link with 
The 36th Avenue // The Idea Room // 30 Handmade Days // Whipperberry
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //Today’s Creative Blog
Creative Collection with
Craft-o-maniac, NoBiggie, Classy Clutter, The Cards We Drew, Blooming Homestead, Lolly Jane, Giggles Galore and The Crafted Sparrow
 
SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn
 Our Sunday Best with 
Momnivore's Dilemma // A Pretty Life in the Suburbs // Twigg Studios // 
Satori Design For Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails