Thursday, March 6, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday 3/5/14

So...better late than never, right?! If I can get this finished and posted in 30 minutes, I will still make it by Wednesday!

I am joining Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday-featuring little handprints on the mirror by Cupcake. I clean them off and they reappear the next day, so I am embracing them.


I've decided to join my favorite fashion blogger, Hilary, from Dean Street Society in her March Instagram fashion challenge. It seems like a fun way to challenge myself to try new things, shop my closet, and be inspired by others. I will participate when I can, but, as Hilary says, no pressure; there are no rules!

Some of my outfits before the March challenge started:

Date night! I was feeling Springy. I also ate the most amazing seafood risotto I've ever had.

Dress with belt-Altard State (This was a STEAL! Originally $65 and I got it on sale for $15!!)
Cardi-Forever21
Shoes-Target

Precious handprints :-)

Cardigan-NY&Co
Shoes-Target

 Forever21 cardigan again, except it looks much oranger in this photo than it actually is!
Top and Shoes-Zulily
Jeans-Gap Outlet

March 1-Fashion Challenge= Favorite Color

I love blues and greens, so I picked this aqua dress to wear to a friend's wedding. I love aqua!

Dress and Shoes-Target
Cardigan-Pick Your Plum

I also used a hair straightener on my already straight hair for the first time-LIFE CHANGING! It magically takes the frizz away!

 March 2-Fashion Challenge=Perfectly Parisian

 When I think Parisian fashion, I think neutral colors, simple and polished, belts, and one pop-out accessory (but I went with 2). So, this is what I chose.

Dress-H&M
Belt-??

I even put my hair into a little side Belle ponytail.


And those shoes are my FAVORITES.





March 4 Fasion Challenge=Put a Belt on It

I'll be honest. It sleeted and I spent the majority of my day in yoga pants and a t-shirt. But, then we went to the mall! So, I threw this on-and put a belt on it.

Top-NY&Co
Belt-??
Jeans-Gap Outlet
Boots-Target

And now some cuteness from the resident handprint creater:

Yep, it was 70 degrees the day before it sleeted. :-/
Oh and the pearls are all her-she puts them on every day. She's a little southern belle!

Top and Shoes - Osh Kosh
Skirt-Crazy 8
Leggings-gifted

And that's all for this week! I'm going to the beach this weekend, so I should have some Springy outfits next week.




1 comment:

  1. All so cute! And the handprints are my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails