Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday 3/19/14

It's time for What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy! Meant to post this earlier, but ya know, life happens.


As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I am participating in Hilary's Instagram Fashion Challenge whenever I am able.

This challenge was The Little Black Dress. I do indeed have one little black dress and it is sleeveless and it was 40 degrees outside, so I paired it with an aqua cardigan and belt-a new combo! That's why I love this challenge. It foster fashion creativity.

(Fingerprints courtesy of Cupcake, dust courtesy of my lack of housewivery)

Dress-I think it came from Dilliards?
Cardigan-Meijer
Jewelery-Charming Charlie

I love these aqua shoes! My mother-in-law got them for me for Christmas from Modcloth.


I don't think they have the aqua ones anymore, but they have the same style in mustard, Red, and Cream.

This challenge was "I Swoon for Stripes."
I was in Florida-hence the lack of sleeves. North Carolina is holding onto Winter with all her might and I'm over it.

Dress-Old Navy
Vest-Maurices
Shoes-Zulily

This challenge was "Sweet Pinks and Peaches"-I decided to use those colors for accesorizing.

Top-Kohls
Jeans-Gap
Shoes-Kmart

And the reality of my Monday this week: After traveling two days and coming home to a leaky roof that is still not fixed and half of Cupcake's stuff piled to half of her room (because of the leaks)-I totally rocked the sweatpants all day and a non-matching sweater.


And that's all for this week's WIWW.
Happy Dressing!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the of teal going on in these looks! Those coral shoes are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails