Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mini Product Reviews: John Frieda Frizz Ease, Boots Botanics Mask, Red Rose Tea and More

I recently received the J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster, in which I received free products to try and tell you all about!


I'll start with my favorite-

Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas

  I had never tried or even heard of Red Rose teas, but I was excited to try them because I love tea. I was not at all disappointed! I tried the Lemon Chiffon first and, though I don't usually like lemon-flavored items, this tea was AMAZING. I drank it before bed and it was soothing and relaxing. The taste was delectable-not too lemony and very smooth. I am craving more and plan to buy it.

I also like the Creme Caramel, but not as much. It tasted better with milk, which I don't usually put in tea. I would drink this on occasion and with dessert, but it's not really a daily type tea for me.

Hershey's Kisses


Who doesn't like Hershey's Kisses? I have, of course, had these many times before. They are not my favorite chocolate, but they are tasty and I like them.

Boots Botanic Shine Away Iconic Clay Mask


I was really excited about this product too. I don't usually use masks, but would like to take better care of my face. I liked this one, though it was literally like mud, so you have to be careful applying it. This mask didn't take long to dry and left my face feeling smooth and not dried out. I will definitely use this mask again.

John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray 

 I love John Frieda  products. I already used the Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Creme. I was excited to try this product because I recently started using a straightening iron on my mostly straight hair (it does wonders even with straight hair!) I was disappointed in this spray, though. It left my hair feeling sticky and heavy. I will stick with the finishing creme!

Vaseline Men Spray Lotion

So, my husband isn't a big lotion user, but it does smell nice! The one drawback of the Vaseline spray lotions, though, is that they leave slippery film on your bathroom floor from the spray can. I'd rather take the extra time to squeeze out the lotion.

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes

 I have to admit, I laughed when I pulled this out of the box. I've never used fake lashes. And there's a reason..I couldn't even get these things to stick on my eyes. It was too complicated to apply. Now, I am not very high maintenance, so I didn't try super long, but if a girl like me is going to use fake lashes, they have to be simpler than this. I did eventually get one on and thought I looked ridiculous. 



1 comment:

  1. So fun! What a random bunch of items, though.

    How do I get in on this???? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails