Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday 2/13/14

It's time for another week of What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy.


I've been meaning to share my health issues story, but haven't had a chance to type it up. Because of my health issues, I've had to majorly change the way I eat, meaning I finally was kicked in the butt to eat healthier. I am happy to tell you that I've lost 18 pounds since December 1!

I am excited, but not looking forward to shopping for new pants. I hate pants shopping.

This is actually from the past two weeks and, once again, please excuse the little toddler finger prints at the bottom of my mirror! There's no use cleaning them off-they reappear!

Last weekend, I went to a conference for my job and had to dress business casual (which in my job means "nice" jeans are OK!) So this is what I wore:

Top and pants-Maurices
Cardigan (I love this cardigan-it's lacy in the back!)-Meijer
Shoes (my faves!)-Shoe Carnival (similar shoes)

You've probably seen this one before-I wear it a lot.
Dress (Similar), Belt, and Boots-Target
Cardigan-Meijer

 This is the first time I wore this combo and I love it!

Top-Papaya (a long, long time ago. I can't believe it still fits!)
Jacket-Maurices
Necklace-Charming Charlie
Skinny Jeans-Gap Outlet (I LOVE these jeans!!)
Shoes-Target

And my other outfits:

I finally became unintimidated by the colored jean trend.

 Shirt-Old Navy
Scarf-Walmart, no joke!
Pants-Gap Outlet
Boots-Target

I'm really into the coral and navy trend, so be warned, you will probably see it a lot this year!

Shirt and cardi-Forever 21
Jeans-Coldwater Creek
Shoes-Dr. Scholls 

I feel like Molly Hooper when I wear this. I just need a lab coat. (Maybe it's that no matter what I do, my ponytail always ends up as a side ponytail)

blouse (it's hard to see in this photo, but it has green polka dots), sweater, and shoes-Old Navy
Jeans-Gap Outlet

Sweater-Target
Pants-Gap Outlet
Shoes-Old Navy

And that's all for now. Happy Outfit Creating!

3 comments:

  1. I like your colored jeans! I have a pair of green jeans and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, congrats on your weight loss and on getting healthier for yourself and your family.

    Your outfits are cute, I like the different color combinations. The one thing I haven't tried yet is colored jeans.... Maybe, just maybe, I'll give them a whirl.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss! I hope the new food choices are also helping out with the health issues.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails