Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Vase {Delightfully Nesting}

Valentine's Day is just three days away, so today I will show you a new piece I added to my Valentine's decor-a simple Valentine's vase.



I had most of the materials on hand, so it was really inexpensive to put together. Because Valentine's falls in Winter, I wanted to keep the Winter feel, so I filled the vase with kosher salt, which looks like snow. 

Kosher salt can be expensive and you need a lot to fill a vase this size. So, I was super excited to find this little treasure at The Dollar Tree!

  
I will leave my Valentine's decor up all through February, so I will be able to enjoy this all month! Do you leave your Valentine's decor up all of February or do you immediately change it when Valentine's is over? (That is if you decorate for Valentine's).

Delightfully Nesting,

 Linking To:

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
TUESDAYS

 WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara  
Work It Wednesday with  
The Happy Housie // The Blissful Bee, // The Turquoise Home // Place of My Taste

THURSDAYS
The 36th Avenue Party Time with The 36th Avenue   
Thursdays Are Your Days with 52 Mantels

FRIDAYS
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //
Today’s Creative Blog

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS

 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes  
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off  
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn
 Our Sunday Best with 
Momnivore's Dilemma // A Pretty Life in the Suburbs // Twigg Studios //  Satori Design For Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails