Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday 1/19/2014

It's been a while since I've posted a What I Wore post, but it's back! So, as usual, I am linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.


So, this is a hodge podge of outfits over the past month. I've been really lazy in the getting dressed area and even lazier about taking photos. That's OK, though, because I don't participate in WIWW to stress myself out about looking awesome! Also, I am resigned to the fact that there will always be little handprints on my mirror, so excuse the smudges.

We had some warmer days this January (like 60s warmer)-this was one of those days. I barely wear a coat in the Winter here in NC, but 60 is just ridiculous!

Dress-Old Navy
Boots-Target

Here's a bit of bright colors I put together:
Cardigan-Target
Top-Pick Your Plum Deal
Jeans-Christopher and Banks
Shoes-Old Navy

So, I got these little lace sockies and wasn't sure how I felt about them.

 Kind of cute-but it doesn't matter because they fell apart in the wash. :-(


Fun dress:
My mom bought this dress for me from Altar'd State.
Not sure I will wear it with leggings again until I drop some lbs. But, it looks great with jeans too.

Here's a close-up of the detail:


I recently bought this skirt on sale at NY&Co. The jacket is from NY&Co too, but I got it a few years ago.


Top-Ross
Skirt-Old Navy
Leggings and Boots-Target

And that's all for this week. Until next time, happy dressing!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails