Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Delights of the Month-Follow My Pinterest Board!


I apologize for being MIA-it's been a week!

In the past, I've always loved sharing projects I love from other bloggers. I haven't done that in a while, but it's because it is much more time consuming than you think to narrow down the projects and post photos and links .

 I found a solution! Every couple of weeks, I will just post a link to my entire Delights of the Week Pinterest Board. That way, you can peruse ALL the projects and I don't have to narrow down or publish all the photos and links. 

I may feature a few of my favorites in the future along with the board.

You can follow the Board too. I will be changing out the projects after I feature the board on my blog (and pin them to their proper categories!)

So, here it is: My favorites projects from Blogland over the past month. Feel free to follow all my boards on Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails