Friday, January 10, 2014

Braun Forehead Thermometer=Awesome {Friday Finds}

Taking the temperature of wriggly, sad, and sick baby/toddler/child can be one of the most stress inducing things a parent does, especially while trying to safely stick a thermometer in a baby's ear or butt. 

Braun just made it easier.


I recently received a free Braun Forehead Thermometer from Influenster and I LOVE it. Normally, I take Cupcake's temperature with a rectal thermometer (for accuracy) which requires Vaseline and stress. So, when I received the Braun forehead thermometer, I was excited to try it, but skeptical about the accuracy.

I was pleasantly surprised! Not only does the Braun Forehead Thermometer read temperature twice as fast as my rectal thermometer, but it was much more accurate! After using the rectal thermometer for awhile, I realized it was usually slightly off by a degree or so. Not a big deal in the grand scheme, but it brings me comfort to see the accuracy of the Braun Forehead Thermometer.

Cupcake, who is easily freaked out by things in her face, is still a little wary.


LOL.

But, no problem! The Braun Forehead Thermometer is so fast and accurate it even works with a wiggly toddler.


Another thing I love about the Braun Forehead Thermometer is that it runs on 2 AAA batteries. The special batteries required for most rectal thermometers cost as much as the thermometer! I usually end up just buying a new thermometer because it's easier to find. AAA batteries are definitely more convenient.

The Braun Forehead Thermometer will be replacing my current thermometer as our go-to thermometer.

The Braun Forehead Thermometer can be found in most drugstores and department stores, including Walmart, Walgreens, and Babies R US and retails for about $30.

I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. To learn more about Influenster, read my post about it. If you are interested in becoming a part of Influenster, please feel free to contact me and I can send you an invite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails