Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Best of My Craft Posts of 2013

At the end of every year, I like to list my top posts of the year-or at least what ya'll thought were my top posts! It's a great way to look back on the year of blogging and creativity. 

~The Part Where I Get Sappy~
I am so thankful for this hobby and what an outlet it is for me to be creative and share with others. I'm thankful my dear friend Holly encouraged me to start a blog. I am honored when others read about my projects and like them, so THANK YOU! 

I can't believe what started as a measly blog with really poor quality photos has seen over 500,000 hits, has made it on Craftgawker and has been featured on some of my most favorite and respected blogs. 

Small potatoes when compared to some of the hugely popular, money-making blogs, but it is a great surprise and blessing to me! The blogging community challenges me to greater depths of creativity every year and I love that!!
~End Sappiness~

So, here they are-




 Crafts for the non-crafter!


 I just posted this a month ago; I can't believe how fast it shot up the list!












 Again, I can't believe how fast this shot up-but it's probably because I gave a tutorial for the ever-allusive baby handprint on an ornament!


 People LOVE free stuff. :-) This was my first real design project, so I am happy it was so popular.


 This just shows that even if it's been done before, others will still appreciate your point of view!

These 10 were some of my favorite projects, but here are five more that I want to mention because I am personally proud of them, even if they didn't make it to the top (or even near it in some cases).



Thanks for a great year!

 Linking To

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios

 WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara

THURSDAYS
The 36th Avenue Party Time with The 36th Avenue 
Thursdays Are Your Days with 52 Mantels

FRIDAYS
For the Kids Fridays with Sun Scholars 
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //
Today’s Creative Blog

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn
 Our Sunday Best with Momnivore's Dilemma and  A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails