Monday, December 30, 2013

12 Awesome New Year's Ideas and Printables {Weekend Delights}

I can't believe 2014 is just two days away!

How are you celebrating? I will be sitting at home by myself while my toddler sleeps, sipping sparkling grape juice and probably watching something stupid on TV while my husband works at a conference. I think I will have a mini celebration at 8pm with Cupcake before she goes to bed....gotta make some plans...

In the meantime, here are some of my favorite projects from other bloggers for celebrating the New Year! (Please click links for details and to pin images)



1. Free Photo Prop Printables from I Heart Naptime

Think of all the fun you can have with these!

2. Chalkboard Party Hats from Tatertots and Jello

I love chalkboards, so I absolutely love this creative idea!

3. New Years Tree from Our Best Bites

  New Years-ify your tree after Christmas!

4. DIY Confetti Poppers from Wedding Bells


5. Yummy New Year's Hats from Spoonful 


6. Free Coloring Photo Booth Printables from We Made That 

 The kids can color these before the photo fun-love it!

7. Sparkly New Year Free Printables from 36th Avenue


8. Paper Plate Shakers from The Centsible Life 


9. Candy and Cupcake "Champagne" from Down Home Inspiration 


10. Printable New Year's Resolution for Kids from 30 Handmade Days 


11. Goal Setting Worksheet from Life Coach on the Go


In depth-for the serious goal setter!

12.Goal Setting Printable from Bizuza Digital Designs



Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails