Monday, November 18, 2013

Taking the Week Off, But Next Week Will Be Fun!

Due to the craziness that is my life right now, I am taking this week off from blogging. Yes, blogging is just a hobby for me and not a job, but I need to take an intentional week off. :-)

But, be sure to come back next week because it will be a fun "Wrap It Up" week, where I will share fun, inexpensive ways to wrap gifts. To me, a wrapped package is like a blank canvas. My sister thinks I'm nuts ("But it all gets torn off and thrown away!"), but in my defense, it makes me happy to give a prettily wrapped gift AND I always try to find inexpensive ways to use things I already have or that do not cost much!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails