Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday 10/22/13

It's been a few weeks, but I am once again joining Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

I only have four photos of me from the past two weeks. I admit, I didn't get out of my PJs today...and neither did Cupcake.

I wore this to church last Sunday:
Thanks to the hubs for taking this photo and putting up with my blog ridiculousness (I imagine Cupcake's first sentence will be, "Mom, why do you always take a photo of dinner?")
Dress, Cardi, and Boots -Target

I wore this to church on Sunday:
I just love clover green and red together.
Dress-Mod Cloth
Cardigan-Target
Shoes-Shoe Carnival

I wore this yesterday, when I got out of my pjs.
Top-Banana Republic Factory Store
Cardigan-Maurices
Jeans-Coldwater Creek
Shoes-I don't remember
Necklace-Forever 21 a long, long time ago

I don't remember when I wore this, but I am happy we actually have Fall-ish weather now!

Dress and Boots-Target
Cardigan-Meijer
(when I visited Michigan, as only our friends in the Midwest are blessed with this store)
Jewelry-Charming Charlie

And now featuring Cupcake-
 Her last wearing of this Summer dress-one of my favorites.

Fall plaid-Dress from H&M.

"Mom...stop with this picture-taking!"
Entire outfit from Target

Bah-I just love this photo. Little miss Sassy Pants is wearing her App State shirt I made for her.

And that's all for this week!

Delightfully Dressing,

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. Love that blue lace dress for church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love both lace dresses! They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all of your color mixes!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails