Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall Delights! {Delightful Friday Finds}

Err...yes, I am aware it is Sunday and not Friday. :-) I didn't get my Friday post posted-or any post this past week. It was a very busy week for me!

Better late than never-here are some of my favorite Fall projects I've seen from other bloggers recently. Click on links for details and to Pin! Follow me on Pinterest and see my other faves!

Apple Cider Bar from Clean and Scentsible

I will begin with one of my most favorite bloggers, Jenn at Clean and Scentsible. I look forward to seeing her beverage bar posts every season. She knows how to entertain! Check out her hot chocolate bar and her lemonade bar too!

Reclaimed Wood Pumpkins from Finding Home

  Love these! Makes me wish I had a saw and a garage. 

Faux Aged Canning Ring Pumpkin from Lolly Jane


 I love the rustic look and this is so easy to do. I am usually a purger, but I kept a bunch of these lids just in case-I am totally doing this!

Halloween Onesies from One Crafty Place on U Create Crafts
 How cute are these? I especially love the doily web. She also gives instructions on how to easily dye white onesies yourself!

Burlap and Polka Dot Treat Bags from Crafts Unleashed

 Simple, fally, and cute!

Yummy Fall Food
Apple Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Frosting from Naptime Creations 

 Oh my-I want one right now!

Pumpkin French Toast from The First Year
 Oh, how I love pumpkin! And breakfast. I definitely need to try this.

Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip from With a Blast

 She had me at caramel and sealed me at cheesecake.

And the Fabulous Freebie...
Pumpkin Spice Journaling cards from Wild Olive 

 I love her journaling cards-she has a ton of adorable freebies!

Thanks for inspiring!

2 comments:

  1. I love those wood pumpkins!

    I caved today and bought a pumpkin but brought it inside since it is so hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! This weather is ridiculous.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails